Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.
50064670

Can I store download from Amazon Video on the iXpand?

Customer Question

Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 6 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

You wouldn't be able to download Amazon movies to a flash drive due to encryption on the movies itself. If you're an eligible Amazon Prime or Prime Video member, you can download selected Prime movies and TV shows to a compatible device in addition to streaming them instantly.

Compatible Devices:

• Fire tablets (except Kindle Fire 1st Generation)
  • Fire phone
  • Android phones and tablets
  • iOS devices

If you're using a compatible device, a Download option displays in the video details for Prime titles you can download.

Note: Download availability depends on our agreements with content owners. We're constantly working to establish and enhance these agreements so we can offer a download option for as many Prime titles as possible.

To download Prime Video titles:

1. Make sure your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network. You need an active Internet connection to download videos.
  2. Find the Prime title you want to download and open the video details.
  3. Tap the Download option.

Tip: For TV shows, select the episode you want to download, and then look for the Download ("down arrow") icon.

Once the download is complete, a "Downloaded" or "check mark" icon displays in the video details. You can also find your completed video downloads by selecting the Downloads option in the Amazon Video menu.

The time period you have to view a downloaded video while your device is offline varies by title.

A notification typically displays onscreen when the viewing period for a title is almost over. On-screen notifications also display if you've downloaded the maximum amount of Prime titles (across all the devices on your account) and need to delete one or more to proceed with the current download.

Trouble Downloading Prime Titles?

First, make sure you have an eligible Prime membership. For more information about eligibility, go to About Prime Video.

Also make sure you're accessing Prime Video from an eligible U.S. location. Due to licensing agreements, Prime Video is only available to customers located in the United States and U.S. territories.

Regards

Jins