Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.

Will I be able to use my Pagemaker 7.0 software with Windows

Customer Question

Will I be able to use my Pagemaker 7.0 software with Windows 10 home?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Software Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am trying to decide whether to upgrade to Windows 10 but I have to be able to use my Pagemaker 7 software on my computer.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I have a Lenovo Desktop H$30 with Windows 7
JA: Is there anything else the Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I am aware of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I am the person that will be helping you today. PageMaker 7.0 will work with Windows 10 Home; however, the export to PDF function will not work. If you do wish to update to Windows 10 and have the need to export to PDF, you can do so by using a PDF creator. Such a "PDF creator" can be found on the following page: I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.Thank you again, - Jason P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page. In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"My Profile page: