Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I am very unhappy with your service. I was told that McAfee

Customer Question

I am very unhappy with your service. I was told that McAfee and Norton would be removed from my computer, because they were cancelling out each other leaving me with no protection. I was also told my service would be quicker, and it has actually slower. I don't know if I want to continue with you. Please help!!!
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to Justanswer,my name is***** will be assisting you with your computer issue today.
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Who told you that your McAfee and Norton would be removed from my computer?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Whoever took my credit card number told me! I am very unhappy that I had to pay to receive an answer to my question!
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Sir/Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid support providing site. We do not have any tie up with companies like Microsoft or MSN but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for the past 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-us Please let me know whether you want to continue with our tech support.Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am uncertain. Can these problems be fixed? I am considering cancelling!
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
To answer your question i need to more about the issue you are facing regarding removal of Mcafee and norton because now there are a lot of scams going on saying your system is under attack and your anti-virus wont protect and asks to take their service to fix it for a huge amount.To help you better i need to know more details about the issue you are facing.let me know whether you want to continueSincerely,John
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Also, I was never told that the service was only monthly! I asked over and over, but was never given a straight answer. Is this a scam?
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
If you are referring to justanswer monthly subscription,its totally up to you whether you want subscription or not.You can always contact justanswer and cancel the subscription if you have taken one.This is not a scam i have already given you the details to show that this is not a scam site.If you want to continue with your McAfee and Norton issue let me know and if you do not want to continue let me know that too.Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Are you able to fix that problem?
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
To say that i need to know more about the McAfee and Norton issue.Could you please let me know who contacted you telling that your anti-virus programs will removed and how did they contacted you is it using phone or email and what did they say or write to you?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How do I contact someone to cancel 360 Total Security? Do you have a phone number?
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
360 Total Security is a free antivirus and not a good one either.You can remove it from programs and features without anyone's help if you want i can do it for you using remote support.Let me know
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I would like to talk with a person. Thank you for your assistance.
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
I will open this question to other experts so that they can help you via phone support.Once another replies you will be notified in your email and you can continue from there.Sincerely,John
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Im sending you the offer for phone support, This will also include remote support if you decide you want me to connect and resolve these issues for you,on screen directly. Once you have accepted the phone support offer, provide your phone number in the enter contact info section and we will get started. Dustin S.