Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks

I'm being forced into installing Microsoft 10. The banner

Customer Question

I'm being forced into installing Microsoft 10. The banner across my screen has no means for me to close it. I've had Microsoft 10 once before and chose to go back and re-install 7.
How do I get these annoying notices to stop?
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Hi there Tom and welcomeTo stop windows 10 from installing, use a Tool I have uploaded for you here the program then run it and choose the option to disable the windows 10 update and notifications and to delete the downloaded windows 10 file.Then restart and you will not be asked about windows 10 until you run the program and enable it all again. I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please. Else let me know how you go please.