Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I have a problem maybe caused by me. I have acrobat reader

Customer Question

I have a problem maybe caused by me. I have acrobat reader but the icon is gone from my desk top. When I try to open a pdf. I can't because I was told to upgrade my Adobe.
When I tried something came up and now it has a logo but I don't understand it so i downloaded it thinking it might help.
Whatever it is that I downloaded has locked all my pdf files. Reason for trying on my own was pressure. It started when I tried to open an application for my business. I always could previously, but then a little box came up saying edit and reply, then another highlighted in yellow line came up saying the the pdf was read only. Previously I could actually type the information into the form. I checked and got a message saying to open the pdf and click on tools >fill and sign. But there was no tools icon to click.
Category: Software
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 5 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks