Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I have been using Google Chrome and not it is not

Customer Question

I have been using Google Chrome and not it is not compatible, When I use the icon on the task I get a quick flash across the monitor and that is it. I will not pull up the program.
Category: Software
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 5 months ago.
Hello June, and thank you for choosing Google Chrome is not working....and you tried to REinstall it, and you also used a RESTORE POINT, that was restored back to a "fixed date" and yet, Chrome still does not work.....I cant be sure what the problem actually is, unless I can work with the computer a bit more closely....looking through the Event Viewer, and other various tools in Windows..Would you be willing to have a REMOTE SESSION with me, to better determine the problem, and resolve the issue?
A Remote Session would be the BEST way to help resolve your issue..Please let me know if you are interested in doing the Remote Session with me?