Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.
50064670

Autocad LT 2017. How do you install viewports and match

Customer Question

Autocad LT 2017. How do you install viewports and match lines?
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. You should select the Insert Match Lines check box on the Match Lines page of the Create View Frames wizard, a match line will create at each view frame intersection. Check this tutorial to see how to insert View Frames. RegardsJins