Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert
30970729

I'm jesse heiden, i live on disability of $600/mo so far !

Customer Question

I'm jesse heiden, i live on disability of $600/mo so far for 13rs! My father & brother run construction businesses, but haven't been paid for 3 months. I need right now$10,000 just for the behind bills not including utilities! I want to operate a home based business. (affiliate marketing on line). So I don't have to go anywhere! I have spent $350 on my mastercard for an educational system. But before I go into debt anymore, does google have a program for starting home based business on line! i need desperate support in order to not go into debt anymore. With my next check the only thing I can pay for is the mastercard payment and food for 1 week! My Quest card that I've been living on for 13yrs went from $200 to $18! I in a financial crisis right now! My phone # **********or **********or gmail: [email protected]! I need you to make absolutely sure that: my gmail address is correct, the password ***** *****; ever time I try to login to a company or business website it keeps on telling that either the gmail or password ***** ***** and I'm sick off it! Make sure that my Paypal account is connected to my checking acct! My address: Jesse********************************* My bank is: Community Financial Bank, ************************. Right now I'm interested in the field of (health & wellness) niche market! I desperately need to get out of the rut I'm in. So please contact about googles start up business program & and support You can give me please! I only purchased my Hughesnet internet service last year april, that 3 months behind aslo. I just started on line as a beginner. My goal is financial freedom by running a home based business on line to: educate, understand, and have myself & others benefit from the business I own & run! Please help me! I'm DESPERATE!
Category: Software
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi Jesse,I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.---------------------------------------------------Google for Entrepreneurs provides financial support and the best of Google's resources to startup entrepreneurs.You can find out more about their program at:https://www.googleforentrepreneurs.com/Let me know if I can be of any further assistance at all...Pete.