caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

In Photoshop CS6 I get the error message: 'Could not

Customer Question

In Photoshop CS6 I get the error message: 'Could not complete the lens correction command because the file could not be found'. How can I fix that? I have just installed Windows 10. I had no problems with Photoshop before.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Software Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I was using Windows 7 and Photoshop CS6 was running smoothly. Now after installing Windows 10, Photoshop plays up. I open a photofile in Photoshop CS6, change the size and save it, apply Auto Contrast, save it. Then I want to open Filters/Lens Correction, and as soon as I click on that command the message: 'Photoshop CS6 Could not complete the lens correction command because the file could not be found' comes up. I cannot use Lens Correction.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Software Technician should know?
Customer: Sometimes, a parsing error message comes up but I know how to fix it. Sometimes an error message says that there is not enough RAM available and I have just extended the RAM that Photoshop is allowed to use.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted. It sound like a permissions issue do you have full admin rights on your machine ?? Make sure you the OWNER of the folder is your 'user profile' OR the 'Administrators' group, Waiting for your feedback