Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have a seagate Freeagent that doesn't connect to my

Customer Question

I have a seagate Freeagent that doesn't connect to my Macintosh anymore. Do I need to update the drivers?
Freeagent
s/n: 9QF1EBBS
p/n: 9NK2AG-500
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. First, I need to k now what version of mac osx you have, you can check as follows.Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply. Also, I need to know how your seagent is connected to your mac, networked, direct usb connection, etc. And when was the last time it was working, and does it make any noises or sounds when you have it plugged in and turned on? Thank you for your response, Dustin S.