Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert

I have received several communications re your setting up

Customer Question

I have received several communications re your setting up the Telstra Gateway Max. Unfortunately I have been hospitilized for many weeks (lost count) and have not been able to do this. The operation I have had has left me incapacitated (temporary I hope) and am not able to walk, so unable to do this connection. The use of a wheelchair, walker etc is the only way i can get around at present. Is there a possibility for someone to come to my home to do this connection for me?
when I last spoke to one of your employees, this was explained to him and that I would inform him when I was home and he would send someone out to help me. Unfortunately I had to chase him up at that time to have someone do the connection for the NBN (he never passed on my messages to the technicians at that time). This has since been done. It now seems that I will have to do the connection myself - which is going to be a problem. Are you able to give me some assistance?
kind regards, ***** ***** -*****Ridgehaven, South Australia
Category: Software
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hello Elsie,Welcome to JustAnswer!If there isn't a local technican who can help you, you can contact Telstra on 1800-170-141 to request further assistance.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My thanks Pete.
The only day I am not available is next Tuesday (24th May), when I must see my specialist.
I rate you 10/10 for the excellent service.
Elsie Collins