Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming.
74139101

I have the trial version of Adobe Acrobat DC. I intend to

Customer Question

I have the trial version of Adobe Acrobat DC. I intend to purchase if the program will make convert my PDF to excel. I have made several unsuccessful attempts. The program does the conversion but only the first line of the PDF is sorted into the appropriate columns. After the first line all the information for the subsequent line is bunched into the first column. Thanks Charlie
Category: Software
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
Hello Charlie and welcome.I would advise keeping your money and looking for an alternate solution than a conversion - you won't find a program that can convert it to your liking as they are two very different formats.If you want a free solution, you can use:https://smallpdf.com/pdf-to-excelYou're better off paying someone to convert it manually for you.Let me know how it goes.Martin
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** tried several programs Adobe was the only one that actually made the conversion but only sorted the first line. First line was great the remainder was worthless
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
I've tried it myself many times, with all sorts of programs and ended up paying someone to do it manually - it will never look the way you want it to with automatic conversions unfortunately.Maybe a very small percentage of the time, but definitely not worth paying for the software.If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you could take a moment to click on one of the green stars at the top to rate me for my time, it would be greatly appreciated! Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I appreciate your response but I pretty much came to that conclusion on my on. My problem wasn't solved. So please do not charge my card.
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
The rating is for the service quality I gave you and has nothing to do with you paying or not.To speak to the billing department you need to go here:ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us