caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

How do I install webroot what is the cost?

Customer Question

how do I install webroot what is the cost?
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted. You can Buy Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus for $19.98 . I will suggest let install a trail version on your XP machine to make sure it works before you buy a copy. www.webroot.com/za/en/home/products/trials ..If you like i can log on to your machine and help you. Waiting your feedback

We can also test free antivirus on your machine if you like. Microsoft also have Windows Defender what work well. Waiting your feedback

Hello again hope you well today just follow-up to see if you need more help. If you like i can log on to your machine and help you. Waiting your feedback ..

Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.