Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks

Avtivate ipad been trying says its been reset but its not

Customer Question

avtivate ipad been trying says its been reset but its not cant get password *****
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeIf you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below!&section=appleidOnce done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new passwordOnce done, you can use these details to sign in on your deviceI can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.Else let me know the results please.