Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I have a pivot table from which I'm trying to extract

Customer Question

I have a pivot table from which I'm trying to extract data. I can't seem to get the getpivotdata() to work - I must be doing something wrong. I have a specific example which I can send and give specific questions.
Category: Software
Expert:  Daniel B. replied 5 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Please send across the specific example and question you have for this and I will review and advise you on how to get this working, thanks.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sheet "T25M" is the pivot table that draws data from the "Customers" sheet. I created a new sheet "Test". In cell C7, I am trying to bring in the value from T25M!A2 (Customer 51). In cell D7, I am trying to bring in the contents of T25M!B2 (1,090,263). The data in the pivot table will change each month, but I still want the data in rows A2 and B2. I want both cells to be getpivotdata functions and I need to fully understand what I have to do in column A and in column B so that I can move forward. Thanks so much.