caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

Why won't crystal reports 2013 support pack 1 version

Customer Question

why won't crystal reports 2013 support pack 1 version 14.1.1.1036 let me do a full outer join? the option is grayed out. thanks
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.When the linking options are grayed out in the 'Database Expert' in Crystal Reports, it indicates:he join type is not supported by this type of data source. Have you use it before ?? Waiting your feedback to help you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The datasource is Microsoft Access. Does Access not support full outer join?
Thanks for your feedback . What version of access do you use??
If you have a complex join, the outer join options will be grayed out as well.If this is the case, remove everything from the join except on set up Table1.Column = Table2.Column. You should be able to set the outer join and then add the rest of you complex join back in.Waiting your feedback
Hello Robert hope you well today i just follow-up to see if you need more help. Or if you like i can log on to your machine to help you. Waiting your feedback