Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have been using Photoshope CS4 years. When I

Customer Question

I have been using Photoshope CS4 for several years. When I tried to open it today I get the following error message: 150.30 saying that my license had expired. What do I need to do to activate the software?
Category: Software
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 6 months ago.
Do you use MAC or Windows ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Mac OS 10.11.4
I think there is some problem with your payment and that is why I am not able to accept the remote support offer. Anyway, lets get started. Please follow the first solution below and reply me back here. Open the Apple menu and choose "System Preferences." Select the "Date and Time" preference pane and change your computer's clock date to January 1, 2006. This workaround overcomes the Catch 22 that arises because you must launch the software to remove the old serial number, but the expired serial number prevents you from launching the software. You can leave the time set to the correct value.