Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Our quark express 15 software won't open up

Customer Question

our quark express 15 software won't open up
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Kathy, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10?Also, what exactly is the error message that you are getting when trying to open Quark express?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
We are not getting any message it starts to open and then quits we are using windows 7 professional
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
its just says quark express not responding
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for that information.I believe there could be some updates installed in your Windows 7 system recently that could have caused this problem. Also, other programs and services running in the background could have run in conflict with Quark that it is no longer able to open.Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch?Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
we do not feel comfortable with that
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
are there any other options
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
I understand your concerns. Our secure remote assistance uses legitimate tool that is safe and secure. The session is also safe since you will be watching everything on your screen. And when I disconnect, I will no longer be able to access your computer again until we create another remote session. This is safe and a faster way to fix your problem.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
so thats the only option
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
No, the other option is for me to just tell you the procedures and you do them yourself. But it will take a lot of time, unless you really do not want the remote option.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
yeah i do not want the remote option, if you could tell me the procedures i can do them myself
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Ok, the very first thing that you can do is to open Event Viewer. Click on Start and on the search box, type "Event Viewer" and then click on Event Viewer listed in the results.Then expand Windows log, then click on Application. Then look for a RED error listing related to Quark Express.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, how is it going?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I am still here should you need further assistance. Best regards,Jess