Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems Engineer

I have MyLabel Designer 9 - just downloaded it - and I need

Customer Question

I have MyLabel Designer 9 - just downloaded it - and I need to create a label with a product barcode. In the design window, when I open the Insert, "Product Barcode" is greyed out and thus non-responsive. How can I insert a barcode field?
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. Try this alternate method below.Click the Product Barcode button to open the Select Barcode Type dialog.Choose the type of barcode that you want on your label from the Type list on the left. A preview of the barcode type appears on the right.Choose the field that you want barcoded from the Field drop-down list below the preview.Click OK.Click on the label to place the barcode.
Haven't heard from you to see if this fixed your issue. Let me know and don't forget to post my rating. Jason