GeekGal, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years Experience in IT

I'm trying to unblock on ourtime without paying JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

I'm trying to unblock on ourtime without paying
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Software Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I blocked someone by a mistake
JA: Is there anything else the Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Please give me just a moment to provide complete instructions.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
While logged into Ourtime, go to settings, go to general, and scroll down to Blocked users. Find the person that you blocked, remove the person from the blocked list and save. Now that person is no longer blocked by you.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Please let me know how this works for you. If you need clarification on any of the steps or have additional questions I am happy to assist. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.When your problem has been resolved, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!