Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

Fatal Error on AutoCAD 2015 JA: Sometimes things that you

Customer Question

Fatal Error on AutoCAD 2015
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Software Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Fatal Error: Unhandled e0434352h Exception at fbbaa06dh
JA: Is there anything else the Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please when this problem started, and which version of windows you are running?Thank you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This morning. Windows 7 Professional
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
thanksI want you to do a system restore to undo any corruption that has occurred that can cause this.Close all programs please.Clicks start and type insystem restorepress enterFollow the onscreen steps and perform a system restore, choosing the last restore point listed.Let it complete and when it has, tell me if AutoCad now opens and functions correctly.Let me know the results please.