Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Good morning! I am putting together a slideshow in Premiere,

Customer Question

Good morning!
I am putting together a slideshow in Premiere, and the video is vertical (729x960). I would like for a 1920x1080 video, especially since this slideshow will be combined with other videos. I'm unsure how to change this setting, and I don't want to lose the hours of work I've already put into the project. Any suggestions? Thanks!!
Jamie
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. If you want a 1920 x 1080 project, that is possible. However, if your clips are 729 x 960, there will be a black border at the top and on the sides. Will that be okay to you?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess