caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

I am installing AutoCad 2017 with student license. This

Customer Question

Hi, i am installing AutoCad 2017 with student license. This came out:
"pcacli.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error..."
Error status is 0xc0000012f
What should i do?
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Paul what version of windows do you run??Waiting your feedback to help you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I m using windows 8
Please first uninstall this update on your machine KB2879017 update go and disable your firewall and you antivirus when complete go to control panels and run a repair on AutoCAD , Or if you like I can log on to your machine and help you. Waiting your feedback to fix you problem .
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi. Yes I am afraid you may have to log on to my machine and do it for me.At 930pm (EDT)?Should I uninstall the program prior to that?
Hello Paul Yes I can log on to your machine and fix it for you. I will send you a premium service request if you approve it I can go ahead and log on . What time will be best for you to do this... Waiting your feedback
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Caralene,it's already fixed. Thanks still
Thanks so you problem is fix???
Please remember to rate the service .. And let me know if you have more problem plz..
Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.