Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems Engineer

I've had a site,***@******.*** since 2004, last

Customer Question

I've had a site,***@******.*** since 2004, last posted to on 02/04/14. The original email address associated with this site is***@******.***, WHICH IS NOW INACTIVE and inaccessible. The original password ***** likely "darkstar". My new email address is***@******.*** and it seems that, trying to log in, I've created a new account and the original blog I created is inaccessible for updates, etc., though it still is viewable.
What I'd like to do is change the account to my new email address (*****@******.***) and regain admin access to the site (*****@******.***).
Please help, thank you!
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 5 months ago.
Try logging to your Blogger account with the***@******.*** account with the "darkstar" password. It will require you to verify with a text to the phone number you provided on that account. After you get in, follow these instuctions: others edit your blog Select the blog to update.In the left menu, click Settings > Basic > Permissions.In the "Blog Authors" section, click +Add Authors.Enter the email address of the person you want to add.Click Invite Authors.Add***@******.*** your account with the new e-mail address.
Please let me know if you were satisfied with my answer by giving me a positive review for you question. If you feel you need more assistance, I'm happy to help or I can open your ticket up to another Expert in the main queue. Thanks, Jason
Haven't heard from you to see if this fixed your issue. Let me know and don't forget to post my rating. Jason