Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have windows 7 32 bit version on my computer. I have an

Customer Question

I have windows 7 32 bit version on my computer. I have an old software program on it and it runs good. The program is Money Counts by Parsons Technology. Parsons sold out to Intuit years ago and intuit discontinued the program. I am asking - can this program run on windows 10 32 bit version?
Category: Software
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 9 months ago.

Windows 10 has an option to run programs in compatibility mode. Since this program is discontinued, less information is available. I can connect with you remotely and we can try to run it on your Windows 10 if you have it? Otherwise, you can zip or compress the program and i can try running it on my Windows 10.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.