Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert

Well I'm having problems with my GarageBand, I'm making these

Customer Question

Well I'm having problems with my GarageBand, I'm making these awesome song mix, but every time try to export it; it stays on convert. I think it might have to do with my update on iTunes, but I'm not too sure; what are your thoughts on this?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Software Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Thank you. And well yes there is…I had bad run in with my iMovie way back (I accidentally split the clip in the event library) and now most of videos in the particular event library cease to work properly; this has also be a strange situation with other libraries on my iMovie too and I can seem to fix them right. Also I figured the easy trick to get them working again was just to remove the clip file in the event and copy the original file onto the event folder (which was pretty much working), but then something freaky happened when I tried with another library and now the clips are completely missing. I don't know what heck is the problem.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi there,Have you installed the most recent iTunes updates?And which version of GarageBand are you using? Some versions have a bug that prevent the direct sharing to iTunes. As a work-around you can share your songs first to a folder on the disk and import it to iTunes from there.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry for the late reply; that's exactly the reason. To fix this I was trying to update my Mac to El Captain, but there are some major issues with my Apple ID account.Also a alternate insight like that doesn't usually work if I'm positive. And also my GarageBand is pretty outdated so it's a GarageBand 11 V. 6.0.5.
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Does the workaround work for you?