Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

My name is ***** ***** I own a flower shop in Lake Forest,

Customer Question

hello, my name is ***** ***** I own a flower shop in Lake Forest, IL. We had bought a point of sale system over 13 years ago and had been work great till a couple months ago. the hardware is all good but the system is not communicating to the printer. this is a LINUX system. we have been having a whole lot of trouble trying to help out.
if you can, please help us!
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 5 months ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. Can you please give me the manufacturer and model details of your POS System ? RegardsJins