Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.

Your search - Please help me get Google Earth

Customer Question

Your search - Please help me get Google Earth on my computer. I keep getting the installer encountered Error 1603. My I-Phone is ************ and email is [email protected] - did not match any answers in Chrome Help.
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thanks for your question, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today I'm sorry about the issue, what is the version of your windows please (7,8 or 10)?Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.
Would you like me to set up a remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this issue?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please help me get Google Earth on my computer that is windows 10.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.
Please download the remote tool from : once you download the program please run it, it will gives you an ID and a password ***** send me your ID and password ***** i can connect to your computer and fix the issue. Important : do not close teamviewer. Thank you
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.
Hi, I see that you requested a premium service for Remote Assistance although the payment did not go through. Please double check the card information so we can continue.
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 5 months ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. The 1603 error usually means that Google Earth is already installed. The latest installer does a silent install or update so that you don't realize it has done anything. Additionally, the desktop shortcut and possibly the entry in the Windows Start menu may be removed. Look in the Windows Start menu to see if Google Earth is there, or look in C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Earth Pro\clientorC:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Earth\client(depending on whether you are installing the Pro version or standard version). and see if you see googleearth.exe. You can then double click on that file to launch Google Earth and if it is working you can create a shortcut via the right click menu.If you have not tried to install Google Earth before, it may be a Windows problem. If so please let me know. We can start a remote session to fix the problem. RegardsJins