Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I work f a police dept. in northern California and need access

Customer Question

I work f a police dept. in northern California and need access to bypass a BIOS password ***** a Gateway laptop NE56R41u.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Software Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just need to access the BIOS change the boot order to CD/DVD
JA: I stream everything.
Customer: I guess you forgot about me.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Software Technician should know?
Customer: No, will you be able to assist?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.Can you please enter a random password ***** times in a row, then tell me if you get a hash code or error code on screen.Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess