Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with more than 10 years of experience
23822421

Sir, I can afford only $10.00 . Can you PLEASE teach me only

Customer Question

Sir, I can afford only $10.00 . Can you PLEASE teach me only for $10.00
Category: Software
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I need help creating 2 columns of fixed width in MS WORD 2013. I can afford only $10.00. Can you PLEASE teach me for only $10.00 ?
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 7 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem. To add columns to a document:Select the text you want to format. Selecting text to format.Select the Page Layout tab, then click the Columns command. A drop-down menu will appear.Select the number of columns you want to create. Formatting text into columns.The text will format into columns. The formatted text. ====Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you. =====Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges. Please read below also: Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated. If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges. If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead. Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!! John=====