Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

What do you do if User Account Control "yes" is greyed out

Customer Question

What do you do if User Account Control "yes" is greyed out preventing above actions because it is password ***** I am on Windows 10 and cannot download or open certain apps/programs because of this lock out in UAC.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can help you in one of two ways:1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch. In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.Thank you,Jason