Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I'm***@******.***. I can comment on aol news stories

Customer Question

Hi, I'm***@******.***. I can comment on aol news stories that are on my iPad mini. I cannot comment on aol news stories on my iPhone. There is no comment section on iPhone Aol stories. Thanks for help
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Software Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Well, I was able to comment on both of my devices before I added a second screen name
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome.Try downloading Firefox from the App Store on your iPhone and go to the AOL news stories website from there.Also, make sure you are logged into AOL beforehand.Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin