Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

My Ideacenter 27 will not start up it goes straight to power

Customer Question

My Ideacenter 27 will not start up it goes straight to power saving count down?
Category: Software
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 5 months ago.
it should come out of power saving mode if you just click on something try holding the power button in for 4 seconds till it turns itself off then restarting it what is the exact message that you see when you turn it on ?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It does nothing no message and after a while the power saving timer appears again. I have tried unplugging power and holding power button while plugging power back in.
Does the mouse or keyboard do anything when you move or click them before the power saver goes on
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have had a tech look at it and it is the mother board. Nothing powers up because it is all integrated into the mother board. Thanks anyway.
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your computer. Let me know when you could be online we can start the troubleshooting steps and fix it.How old is the computer.