Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

My name is***** and i purchased norton online

Customer Question

Hello, my name is***** and i purchased norton online 5/6/2016 and 5/7/2016 it didn't work so i decide to go with another protection site so could you please refund my money.
Category: Software
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 5 months ago.
Hello Malcolm, and thank you for choosing not sure you are aware of this....but we are NOT Norton website..However, I CAN HELP you navigate to the norton website.....access your online account, and proceed with a refund on the Norton website.Would you liek help with this?Or do you want to go at this ALONE?.If you made a mistake coming HERE to JustAnswer .com , that is not a problem....we will cancel your request, and you can go on about your day..However, if you DO want help in this matter...please respnd to me here in the chat window.Thank you!