Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I cannot remember my password facebook and evite accounts.

Customer Question

I cannot remember my password for my facebook and evite accounts. Can you help me?
Category: Software
Expert:  sanguinesandeep replied 5 months ago.
Hi,I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until this gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below. May I connect with you remotely(over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?Secure Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Totally unhappy with this service. I would like a refund of the $42.00 I charged to my credit card!