IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have Adobe Pro 9I want to download 30 day trial

Customer Question

I have Adobe Pro 9
I want to download for a 30 day trial Adobe Pro DC since I want to be able to change, modify, replace images. When I went to download it said it would erase other license. What to do
Category: Software
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.If you already have Adobe Pro 9 installed, you can do all the tasks you mentioned with it - there is no need to install Adobe Pro DC since all Adobe Pro editions, including Adobe Pro 9, can change, modify and replace both images and text in PDF documents.If you would like me to assist you with that, I can do it over a secure remote session, or you can send me the PDF document, and I will do it on my computer. Let me know what you prefer.Regards,IT Miro
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.
I sent you an offer for a secure remote assistance. Please accept it and I will provide the instructions on how to connect with me. Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi, I am sorry but I already paid PayPal to the tune of $64 dollars. What is going on here? I do not want a 7 day advice trial. I want to know how to modifiy PDF. I have Acrobat Pro 9.5
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.
OK, I can provide the text instructions instead.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I cannot continue to pay thru PayPal when I already paid a huge amount. Going in circles.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
You already took the $64 and I want to cancel it. How?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.
Additional fee is for a secure remote assistance. If you don't want that, you don't need to pay anything extra, and I can provide the text instructions here so you can follow them in order to update the pictures in a PDF document. Let me know if you would like that.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.
Please confirm if you want me to provide the text instructions, so I can start writing them. Thanks,IT Miro