Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Experience:  if you have any questions about softwares please contact me
76221641

I have a new Mac desktop with Photoshop elements 13 installed

Customer Question

I have a new Mac desktop with Photoshop elements 13 installed that I successfully downloaded and have used repeatedly in the last several months. But now it won't come up but gives me an ERROR Message: "Problem Report for Photoshop Elements 13 Editor"
It states below that heading: "Photoshop Elements 13 Editor quit unexpectedly" "Click reopen to open the application again. This report will be sent to Apple automatically."
When I 'click' the "Reopen" button, the same error message appears and the application fails to open.
What can I do?
Regards, *****
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thanks for your quetion, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, I'm sorry about the issue, please try the steps below : First Quit Elements and Launch Finder then find the user Library by clicking the Go menu whilst holding down the Optn (alt) key (n.b. the library is hidden until you press the optn key) and inside the Library folder select the preferences folder. Then delete the following folder/files: Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 PathsAdobe Photoshop Elements 13 Settingscom.adobe.PhotoshopElements.plist Relaunch Elements Let me know the results pleaseThank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 7 months ago.
If the problem persists please uninstall Elements, restart your mac and reinstall. Hope it work If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied. Note : Only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate ana answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied, If you still need help please reply back to me. regards,