Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I cant access my account jv1212 nor can my wife cobra 1717

Customer Question

i cant access my account jv1212 nor can my wife cobra 1717 jv1212 has over 380 mil cobra 1717 has 80 mil not sure i cant access sit AN go or the complete listing of the games in the lobby this is the 3rd day -ps keeps wanting my pass word over an over when i try to log on thanks for your help e-mail is ************************************
JA: A password ***** huh? It happens to all of us! Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no not at the moment
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Good morning. My name is*****'d be happy to help with this. What site are you trying to logon to?