Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I tried to download a book to my ipod and lost my whole collection

Customer Question

I tried to download a book to my ipod and lost my whole collection of over 60 books
Category: Software
Expert:  Terry White II replied 5 months ago.
Hello, thank you for asking your question! My name is ***** ***** I'm a Technical Support Specialist of 15+ years experience as a cross-platform (Mac/PC) Specialist. Glad to assist you with your question today.Do you have an iPod Touch model, Francis?
I am inquiring, because like you I am an avid Audible audio book listener with a pretty sizable collection of my own, and as I am sure you have purchased and downloaded all of your audio books, Audible usually holds all of your previous purchases on your account in their cloud.I am not sure if you have done this, but try downloading the Audible App for your iPod (if it is an iPod Touch that is) from the App Store on your device, log in with your account email and password ***** see if you are able to see your books under the "Cloud" tab within the Audible app. Please let me know if this helps. Thanks