Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Install, Update, troubleshoot and remove all types of software
63493917

I have adobe lightroom 6 (newest version). I was able to merge

Customer Question

I have adobe lightroom 6 (newest version). I was able to merge two photos into a panorama. I did it on two separate pairs of photos. Now it wont do it. It states "unable to merge the photos . please cancel and review you selection."" I went back to try to merge the same photos that I did earlier and now i cant even merge those.
Category: Software
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.Latest version do sometimes have bugs or problems that are unforseen.They cant prepare for every single combination of hardware and software that is out thewre today.Just the way it is.You can tyr to Uninstall, and REinstall.If that doesnt work, you will be left with reporting the issue to Adobe, and waiting for a fix..Or reverting back to a previous version..Or you could ROLL BACK your machine (using system restore) back to when it worked properly..Its difficult to know if the probelm is happend BECAUSE of the Adobe software.....or a change to YOUR system files....or OS system files..YOu could try running a repair on your OS (windows)..Software bugs, dont exactly lend themself to a known direction.......unless they give a code or message.but your messgae says nothign.....