Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Established a business page 2013 (HJA Embroidery Group) and

Customer Question

Established a business page 2013 (HJA Embroidery Group) and asked facebook how to run ads. Received facebook 2/2/16 stating my account was considered a gray account and would need to establish a personal page which I have done. Since 4/2/16, I have not been able to post on my business page and under business manager I can not claim my page.
It gives a message that I am not the Admin, when in fact I am. I asked this question to facebook, but so far have not had any further communication so I don't know what the issue could be to get resolved. Found this message board and hope someone can be of
assistance.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please give me the URL of your FB page?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
hja embroidery.com
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for that information.And is this link below the FB page that you are referring to?https://www.facebook.com/HJA-Embroidery-Group-164565867029375/
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
yes
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for that confirmation.Are you still able to access your personal FB account? If yes, is this personal FB account you have the same account you used to create teh business page?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
no
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.
Do you have a personal FB account?Also, did you create this FB page for your business yourself?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
this is not working for me,
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.
I am very sorry but I need to ask those questions to picture out the scenario you are in so that I can better help you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
R u responding for Facebook?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.
We are not affiliated with Facebook as we are a technical support and pay for answer site. But I can assist you in fixing this problem or in regaining admin access to your FB page. That is why I asked those questions.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have to go back to work and can't finish this session.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.
Ok, I understand. No problem, we can resume with this then when you are available. Just bookmark our page so that you can get back to me in our chat page easily.Thank you.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
R u available?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.
I am here.Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in recovering control of your FB page?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have already left work, try Tuesday.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.
Ok, no problem. Till Tuesday then.