Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Security

Customer Question

Security
Submitted: 1 year ago via HelpOwl.
Category: Software
Expert:  VA-NP replied 1 year ago.
Hello, What is your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Under my Google account security, several items were listed as sharing my account. Can you tell me anything about how they got connected to my account.
Expert:  VA-NP replied 1 year ago.
Hello, No, I can't, but I can ask the Moderator to move this to the Computer category where there are technicians to help with computer problems. You don't need to do anything. You will get an email when a computer technician is ready to help you. Best regards, Schuyler~
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can you also find out who these persons are.
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please tell me the items that are listed under your Google account security?Do you use Gmail email?Do you use a smartphone or tablet?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My email is***@******.***. I use an Android. Items listed were Meisterlab?, computer (2), computer (2), computer, (?)ipad. I have deleted them and changed the settings and passcode. Was this a hack and can you find out who was behind it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not wish to have remote tech support. I have solved my problem and ask you please cancel my contract immediately. Thank you
I'm sorry. Somehow, I did not see your reply earlier, but I'm glad you got it working now. We're cancelling this now. If you need anything else, please let me know any time. Thank you for the update.