Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I try to use coherence web session management

Customer Question

I try to use coherence web session management for all weblogic intances which involve session-cache-config.xml, coherence.jar, coherence-web.jar, coherence-web-spi.jar, active-cache-1.0.jar. However my existing application use -Dtangosol.pof.enabled=true -Dtangosol.pof.config=/com/att/ebiz/coherence/ebiz-pof-config.xml for coherence cache. Now I lost the functionality of coherence cache after implementing coherence web session management. my question is how to resolve it?
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.
Hello, May I ask which type of system you are using for these applications? - Jason
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
linux and window
Thank you for the update. I will not be able to help with this one.For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.Thank you for your patience. - Jason