caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer

Attempting to install store-bought McAfee program. McAfee

Customer Question

Attempting to install store-bought McAfee program. McAfee wants me to buy another copy without attention to fact that I already have a new copy. How can I activate and install my already purchased copy?
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 5 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Do you want to renew your McAfee please see if you can sign on to your McAfee account if yes follow this stepsOn “Billing Info,” click on the “Edit” link and make sure your credit card information is complete and current.Make sure to activate auto-renewal: On the left hand side, click on “Auto-Renewal-Setup” and follow the instructions. Before your subscription expires, McAfee will renew it and send you an email to notify you! You’re done!Waiting your feedback
Hello again hope you well today just follow-up to see if you need more assistance with your McAfee . Waiting your feedback to help you.