caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

Pearl. My license 21 has expired. I do not have

Customer Question

Hi Pearl. My license for SPSS 21 has expired. I do not have the Authorization code to reinstate. What can I do to reactivate? Thank you!
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Software Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I cannot locate my authorization code to reinstate the SPSS program on my laptop. I hope you can assist me. Thank you
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Software Technician should know?
Customer: I have Windows 7 on my laptop.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Please follow this steps click on Start -> All Programs -> IBM SPSS Statistics -> IBM SPSS Statistics License Authorization Wizard. Once the wizard has started, follow the directions .Once you have followed the prompts and renewed your SPSS license, you may want to check that everything worked correctly. To do this, simply open SPSS and a syntax window (you can open a syntax window by clicking on File -> New -> Syntax) and type. Waiting your feedback or i can log on to your machine to help you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your response. I followed your instructions. However, I do not have a copy of the SPSS Authorization License No. My question is: how do I obtain a license authorization No? Thank you.
Thanks for your feedback. Are you a CFANS OIT member of the College running SPSS, please check with your supervisor or send a message to***@******.*** apply for a SPSS LICENCE. Or are you a normal user?? If you a normal user i will remove it in control panel and reinstall it again the 14-day trial is for business users who are evaluating the product for purchase. If you need IBM SPSS software for a class or to complete a project, please visit:www.ibm.com/software/analytics/spss/products/statistics/buy-now.html where you will find links to buy or rent our software for the duration of your project. waiting your feedback
Hello again hope you well today just follow-up to see f you need more assistance with you SPSS . Waiting your feedback.