Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

Windows 10 does not recognize my PIN, the only one I have ever

Customer Question

Windows 10 does not recognize my PIN, the only one I have ever had. I cannot operate in safe mode. I see Richard's solution from 8 months ago but for step 3 I don't understand this:
3) This is the most complex solution, but it will mean you will not lose your data or programs and can do this yourself
Save this file to your computer
Click Me
After downloading the ZIP file, locate it and double-click on it. Select "Extract All." Extract the files to the same folder the ZIP file is in.
The .ISO file is a CD image file used to create a bootable CD. The file must be burned as a bootable CD - not as a data file - to a CD. If you don't know how to do this, the simplest method is to download the freeware ISO burner at the link below:
JA: You'd be surprised how many people have questions about Windows. Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Is there anything else important you think the Software Technician should know?
Customer: What is the Click Me file?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Cody replied 5 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Expert:  Cody replied 5 months ago.
It's talking about burning a password ***** program to a CD and booting from it. Do you have access to another working computer and blank CD? I can remote in and do this step for you.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
You don't answer my question but you still charge my credit card? Just great. It's bad enough to pay for a crappy answer but the bombardment of "free" trial is exceedingly annoying. You should be ashamed.
Expert:  Cody replied 5 months ago.
I have nothing to do with billing, you can contact customer service about that.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I want the answer that I paid for; namely, what is the file that "Click me" refers to?
Expert:  Cody replied 5 months ago.
Click Me is probably a hyperlink when you click on it, it takes you to the program you need to download.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
But there was no hyperlink in the text. That is the answer to the question that I paid for. Please answer.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.