Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I no longer use Paypal, and I subscribed to Fuze Plus

Customer Question

Hi...I no longer use Paypal, and I subscribed to Fuze Plus a long time ago using their card.. My Subscription to Vize Plus has expired, and I don't want to lose you, so is there another way I can pay Fuze Plus??
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Software Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Software Technician should know?
Customer: Sorry about the typos *Vuze Plus
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Martin replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.Would you like me to connect with you and fix the problem remotely?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can you call me Martin? Home Number(###) ###-#### Cell Phone(###) ###-####
Expert:  Martin replied 5 months ago.
I cannot call you at the moment but we can work via a remote session which allows us to talk in real time