Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Need an expert with Windows 10 who understands the various

Customer Question

Need an expert with Windows 10 who understands the various ways to save and display photos; by album or by date taken.
I did 2 things 1) I upgraded to Windows 10 and 2) I activated Cloud Storage.
This made a mess of my photos stored on my computer.
First, Windows 7, that I had before, would display photo by album OR by date taken
***Does Windows 10 have that option?***
I have pictures from my phone that are also on Cloud storage that I want to save to my computer. ***Can I do that and have the ability to display by date taken or by album.***
Bonus paid for Complete answers.
Category: Software
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.WIndows 10, is a bit different than Windows 7, but as far as the Windows Explorer View.....you can customize it, and look at your files, in any number of ways..You can use the Folder Options Menu to get more details on which TABS you can FILTER your files by..WHen you open the File Explorer, you will want to click on VIEW, and then all the way to the right, you will see OPTIONS, click on options......and then a new window will open that will have 3 tabs, and you want the VIEW tab to be clicked, and form there you will see a SLEW of different options for viewing files in your folders....as well as the folder viewing options..Maybe it would be best for me to connect to your computer to give you a bit of a tutorial on the file explorer.Are you up for this?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

OK lets connect - Tell me how. Are you in the USA?

I am in the USA....Tucson Arizona to be exact..Okay......please allow me just one minute to get the Proposal ready for the Remote connect.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Cost?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

$30 is too much. I already pay the monthly fee and I always add bonuses.

I will try what you said about the View options.

Thanks

NO problem...i will OPT-OUT for other person to help.Best of luck to you.
Okay...i mean i can always chat with you back and forth....but the remote is an additional service, that is not included in the cost of the question.SO i have to charge for it..But yeah go ahead and give the instructions i gave first.....and if you have more follow up questions....let me know.
Any updates on this?