GeekGal
GeekGal, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years Experience in IT
76665483

Less than an hour ago I was writing an email to BE Small Groupn JA:

Customer Question

Less than an hour ago I was writing an email to BE Small Groupn
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Software Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Less than an hour ago I was writing an email to "BE small group bible study" when I was interrupted with the installation of Windows 10. I want to finish & send that email. Where is it?
JA: Is there anything else the Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
Per your request I have offered SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE. Once you accept a link will be generated allowing us to connect.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
The offer for PREMIUM SERVICES is completely optional. If you'd [refer I can probably walk you through finding a copy of your email. Can you tell me who your email provider is please? Also, how do you access your email? Do you use a Web browser or were using Outlook or Thunderbird, or Eudora, or something else? You may be able to find the email in your DRAFTS folder if you can still get to your email after the Windows 10 install. If you find that you don't like Windows 10 and you'd like to revert to your previous operating system, you can do for up to 30 days after the upgrade.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
Were you able to find the email in your drafts folder as I suggested? I hope so!If the information that I provided was helpful, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!