Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I am trying to reset my passwordJA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

I am trying to reset my password
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Software Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have an old password, but can't remember what it is. I had my computer in the shop for a couple of days and am now able to use it again. I wanted to send some Mother's Day e-cards, but I don't remember my password.
JA: Is there anything else the Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No all I want to know is "what password ***** I use?"
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Can you tell me which password *****'re having trouble with? Is it the password ***** you enter to login to your computer or is it something else?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Hi there! Do you still need help with this? If so, please reply in the box below.